Converted from what was once the village bakery, the attractive Old Bakery Cottages in Seahouses are ideally placed for couples wanting a coastal base from which to explore the region.
The cottages are situated in the heart of the village and are 3 mins walk to all the amenities. The harbour is five mins walk away. Each cottage is well equipped and furnished to a high standard and private parking is provided.
There is much to see and do in and around Seahouses from wide sandy beaches, bird watching and castles to walking, horse riding and boat trips to get a close-up view of the wildlife on the Farne Islands.
No 2 The Old Bakery is a member of Seahouses Ocean Club.
The properties consist of:
• Entrance through car port
• Double bedroom,
• Bathroom with bath and over bath shower
• W.C and washbasin
• Kitchen/breakfast room with electric oven
• Door to front balcony walkway
• Sitting room with flat screen TV
• Cast-iron electric stove
• Door to back of property with small balcony area
• Private parking in the car ports
Within the car port of each cottage cycle racks are provided for cycling visitors and outside hooks and boot boxes for walkers.
There is free-wifi provided.
All bed linen and heating included in cost. Each property is individually furnished.